Benefits of Thai Massage
Frequently, a person expresses feelings of purified consciousness, invigorated spirit, and profound rest after receiving Thai Massage. Consistently and remarkably, this therapy produces results which parallel in sophistication outcomes produced by other medical protocols including psychiatry and surgery.
Click here for the article entitled:
Most Important Contributions of Vedic Massage
Somatic [Physical] Benefits of Thai Massage
- Eliminates soreness and pain.
- Improves cardio and pulmonary circulation.
- Enhances range-of-motion [ROM] and mobility.
- Transforms cellular memories.
- Removes muscular adhesions.
- Cleanses old interstitial fluids.
- Oxygenates the blood.
- Encourages positive postural alignments.
- Stimulates and balances glandular configuration.
- Activates inert marma centers.
- Opens nadi blockages.
- Purifies chakra functions.
- Tranquilizes the nervous system.
- Refreshes the skin assemblies.
- Tonifies and strengthens overall physical countenance.
- Rejuvenates Doshas and Koshas.
- Supports spinal construct.
Cerebral [emotional] Benefits of Thai Massage
- Soothes emotions.
- Creates a greater sense of foundation and stability.
- Inspires and exhilarates the soul.
- Produces profound rest and relaxation.
- Induces mental clarity.
- Releases antiquated and non-serving thoughts.
- Enlivens creativity.
- Strengthens resolve.
- Enriches moods.
- Develops more emotional fluidity.
- Establishes purpose and spiritual goals.
- Increases determination and committment.